Recipes with Cinnamon
Cinnamon is a classic, and for good reason. Nothing says comfort like the warm and cozy aroma wafting from freshly baked cinnamon rolls.
But cinnamon is not just for desserts, it's equally delicious in savory dishes. It works great with beef, like in this cinnamon clove beef stroganoff and these baked cinnamon meatballs.
Cinnamon also adds delicious flavor to vegetables, like in these homemade spiced refrigerator sweet pickles.
- Refrigerator Sweet Pickles with Cinnamon and Cloves4 Hours 20 Minutes
- Tartar Sauce with Sour Cream (without mayo)35 Minutes
- Mini Apple Cakes with Cinnamon Whipped Cream40 Minutes
- Cinnamon Rolls with Apricot Cardamom Cream Cheese Frosting4 Hours
- Rum Raisin Bundt Cake with Chai Spices1 Hours
- Chicken Tikka Masala (Dutch Oven & Grill)10 Hours 40 Minutes
- Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta (no tomato)30 Minutes
- Gnocchi Beef Stroganoff Spiced with Cinnamon and Clove2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Apple Puff Pastry Tart with Chai-Spiced Custard Sauce2 Hours
- Baked Cinnamon Meatballs with Marinara Sauce1 Hours 10 Minutes
- Spiced Linzer Cookies with Orange Chocolate Ganache1 Hours 8 Minutes
- Stuffed Butternut Squash with Ground Beef1 Hours 45 Minutes
- Cinnamon Chili Spice Rub5 Minutes
- Stovetop Apple Crisp20 Minutes
- Baked Cinnamon Cardamom Donuts25 Minutes
- Chai White Russian12 Hours 10 Minutes