Dry rubs, seasonings & marinades • Flavorful desserts spiced with cardamom, ginger and more • Easy main courses • Spicy appetizers and sauces
- Ras el Hanout-Spiced Grilled Chicken Salad with Sumac Dressing
- What can I do with fresh basil besides pesto?
- Fajita Taco Salad with Steak
- Quick Shrimp Coconut Soup with Asian Noodles (17-Minute Recipe)
- Thai Pineapple Yellow Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk
- How to Make Ground Chicken from Chicken Breast
- Shrimp Piccata with Artichokes
- Smoked Salmon Panini Sandwich with Lemon Dill Mayonnaise
Find recipes for a specific spice:
- Recipes with Curry Powder
- Recipes with Cardamom
- Recipes with Chili Powder Seasoning
- Recipes with Chipotle Peppers
- Recipes with Cinnamon
- Recipes with Cloves
- Recipes with Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Savory Recipes with Ginger
- Ginger Dessert Recipes
- Recipes with Nutmeg
- Recipes with Paprika
- Recipes with Pumpkin Spice
Dry Rubs & Marinades:
Add flavor and texture to your meats and seafood with these delicious spice dry rubs and marinades.
See more dry rubs & seasonings →
See more marinades →
Here are the latest recipes from our kitchen!
Smoked Paprika Recipes:
A bit spicy and a bit smoky, the complex flavors of smoked paprika add umami and zing to these recipes.
From lemon cake to cinnamon roll frosting, cardamom’s signature mint and citrus flavors take any sweets recipe to the next level.
See more cardamom recipes →
Fresh, dried or crystallized, ginger makes a great addition to desserts. It’s especially delicious when paired with lemon, raspberry or dark chocolate.
See more ginger-flavored sweets →
Savory Recipes with Ginger:
Whether freshly grated or dried and powdered, ginger root is an indispensable ingredient in many Asian-inspired dishes. And it’s sure to spice up your meal, whether that’s a fresh noodle salad or glazed chicken wings.
See more savory recipes with ginger →