Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Cranberry Grilled Sandwich
A great recipe for a delicious leftover Thanksgiving turkey grilled sandwich stuffed with cranberry sauce, grated gruyere and homemade tarragon mustard.
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 4 ounces leftover turkey meat
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce*
- 2 ounces grated gruyere cheese
- 2 tablespoons homemade tarragon mustard**
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh tarragon
- 4 slices rustic bread, such as cranberry walnut bread
Stuff meat, cranberry sauce, gruyere, mustard and tarragon between two slices of the bread, then grill on a grill pan or in a panini press.