Last Updated on
This healthy spring sesame salmon salad with strawberries and pea shoots is delicious and easy to put together. You bake the salmon in the oven and make a quick dressing with sesame oil and seeds, freshly grated ginger, olive oil, lime juice and honey.
I’ve got a great summer salad for you today. It’s light but still substantial enough to be a main course. For the dressing I came up with a sesame-ginger combo whose flavor stays in the background but still ties the different components together nicely.
As you can imagine, this salad is very easy to put together, you simply bake the salmon in the oven and then whisk together the dressing with sesame oil and seeds, freshly grated ginger, olive oil, lime juice and honey.
More delicious salads:
- Mediterranean Chicken Salad
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Dolmas Salad with Roasted Cauliflower Rice
- Baked Goat Cheese Salad
- Mango, Basil and Tomato Salad
- Roasted Pepper and Corn Salad with Goat Cheese Dressing
- Meatball Salad
Sesame Salmon Salad
- one 8-ounce salmon fillet
- a few lettuce leaves torn (I used romaine)
- 1/4 cup frozen peas thawed
- handful of pea shoots
- a few chives chopped
- 4-6 fresh strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brush the salmon with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake salmon in a baking dish until cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Distribute remaining salad ingredients between two plates.
- Flake the salmon into bite-sized pieces and add into the salads.
- Whisk all the salad dressing ingredients together in a bowl and drizzle over the salad.
Made this recipe? It would be awesome if you could leave a rating. No need to type anything, just tap or click the stars in the recipe card and you’re done. Thanks!
Want to save this recipe idea for later? Pin it: