Last Updated on
This creamy pumpkin spice ganache is bursting with chocolate and warm and comforting pumpkin spice flavors. It’s perfect for your fall afternoon treat, whether that’s a hot chocolate or a mocha or a brownie. The recipe is easy to make and calls for just four ingredients.
How to make ganache:
To make this pumpkin spice ganache, all you need to do is chop up bittersweet and milk chocolate, add it to a bowl along with a little bit of pumpkin spice, then bring heavy cream to a boil and pour it over the chocolate.
The hot cream will melt the chocolate and after you stir the mix you have a delicious ganache.
Drizzle it on your dessert or on your espresso drink or use it as the base for making your hot chocolate by mixing it with hot milk.
A quick tip for this recipe: Make sure to chop up the chocolate very finely, it will melt easier and more evenly that way.
Looking for a recipe to use this ganache in? Try this Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Espresso Milkshake with Coffee Liqueur:
Pumpkin Spice Ganache
- 1.5 ounces bittersweet chocolate finely chopped*
- 1 ounce milk chocolate finely chopped*
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Put chocolate and pumpkin pie spice into a heatproof bowl.
- Bring cream to a boil in a saucepan or in the microwave and pour over the chocolate/spice mix. Let it sit for a minute.
- Stir until you have a homogeneous mixture.
Made this recipe? It would be awesome if you could leave a rating. No need to type anything, just tap or click the stars in the recipe card and you’re done. Thanks!
Want to save this recipe idea for later? Pin it: