Last Updated on
I’ve got a very simple recipe for you today, it’s a pumpkin spice ganache (a chocolate sauce made from chocolate and cream) that you can drizzle on your espresso or hot chocolate drink. (You can also use it as the base for making your hot chocolate or mocha drink, just mix it with hot milk).
How to make ganache:
To make this pumpkin spice ganache, all you need to do is chop up bittersweet and milk chocolate, add it to a bowl along with a little bit of pumpkin spice, then bring heavy cream to a boil and pour it over the chocolate.
The hot cream will melt the chocolate and after you stir the mix you have a delicious ganache.
A quick tip for this recipe: Make sure to chop up the chocolate very finely, it will melt easier and more evenly that way.
Looking for a recipe to use this ganache in? Try this Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Espresso Milkshake with Coffee Liqueur:
Pumpkin Spice Ganache
- 1.5 ounces bittersweet chocolate finely chopped*
- 1 ounce milk chocolate finely chopped*
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Put chocolate and pumpkin pie spice into a heatproof bowl.
- Bring cream to a boil in a saucepan or in the microwave and pour over the chocolate/spice mix. Let it sit for a minute.
- Stir until you have a homogeneous mixture.
Made this recipe? It would be awesome if you could leave a rating. No need to type anything, just tap or click the stars in the recipe card and you’re done. Thanks!