Last Updated on
This creamy pumpkin spice ganache is bursting with chocolate and warm and comforting pumpkin spice flavors. It’s perfect for your fall afternoon treat, whether that’s a hot chocolate or a mocha or a brownie. The recipe is easy to make and calls for just four ingredients.
How to make ganache:
To make this pumpkin spice ganache, all you need to do is chop up 1.5 ounces bittersweet chocolate and 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, add it to a bowl along with 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice, then bring 1/4 cup heavy cream to a boil and pour it over the chocolate.
The hot cream will melt the chocolate and after you whisk the mix you have a delicious ganache.
You can drizzle the ganache on your dessert or on your espresso drink or use it as the base for making a hot chocolate by mixing it with hot milk.
Make sure to chop up the chocolate very finely, it will melt easier and more evenly that way.
What other recipe can I use this ganache in?
An excellent way to use this ganache is this Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Espresso Milkshake with Coffee Liqueur:
More delicious fall dessert recipes:
- Bruleed Chai-Spiced Pots de Creme
- Hazelnut Pumpkin Spice Trifles
- Maple Hazelnut Custard
- Maple Mascarpone Cream
- Maple Pecan Bread Pudding
- Pumpkin Spice Hazelnut Cookies
- S’mores Mousse Tart with Crystallized Ginger Meringue
- Pumpkin Spice Hazelnut Churros
- Spiced Eggnog
- Spiced Irish Coffee
- Stovetop Apple Crisp
Pumpkin Spice Ganache
- 1.5 ounces bittersweet chocolate finely chopped*
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate finely chopped*
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Put chocolate and pumpkin pie spice into a heatproof bowl.
- Bring cream to a boil in a saucepan or in the microwave and pour over the chocolate/spice mix. Let it sit for a minute.
- Whisk until you have a homogeneous mixture.
Made this recipe? It would be awesome if you could leave a rating. No need to type anything, just tap or click the stars in the recipe card and you’re done. Thanks!
Want to save this recipe idea for later? Pin it: