Discover great recipes that put the herbs and spices in your pantry to good use! Delicious sweets, flavorful dinners and everything in between.
To browse all recipes, head on over to the Recipe Index.
Fall Baking Recipes
Enjoy the crisp and sunny fall mornings and afternoons with warm and delicious spiced baked goods.
- Apple Tart with Chai-Spiced Custard Sauce
- Baked Cardamom Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
- Pumpkin Spice Hazelnut Cookies
- Maple Mascarpone Frosting
- Spiced Apple Clafoutis
- Oatmeal Coconut Cookies with Bourbon Drizzle
- Mini Apple Cakes with Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Baked Spiced Banana Donuts with Pecan Praline Icing
- Spiced Linzer Cookies with Dulce de Leche
- S’mores Mousse Tart with Crystallized Ginger Meringue
- Chai-Spiced Rum Raisin Bundt Cake
- Pumpkin Spice White Chocolate Mousse Hazelnut Mini Cakes
Fall Comfort Food
- Meatball Salad
- Brussels Sprouts, Bacon and Apple Galette
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tarragon and Bourbon Caramelized Shallots
- Homemade Gnocchi with Cinnamon Clove Beef Stroganoff
- Roasted Cornish Game Hens with Homemade Seasoning Salt
- Oven-Roasted Allspice Apple and Bratwurst with Croutons and Sage
- Chicken Andouille Gumbo
- Chunky Chili
Easy 30-Minute Recipes
These recipes are ready in under 30 minutes and don’t compromise on flavor.
The Spice Train’s latest new recipe creations!
Whether you’re looking for an indulgent dessert or a simple sweet afternoon snack, here is lots of deliciousness to choose from.
More delicious desserts:
Looking for something specific? Search for it here:
Make your day delicious with a flavorful but easy lunch, a fresh and spicy appetizer, and a satisfying dinner.
Cooked in a cast iron pan, a Dutch oven or the slow cooker, these curries are exploding with flavor.
Everything from fresh and fruity cocktails to enjoy in the evening summer breeze on the patio to warm and cozy winter drinks to sip in front of the fireplace.
See more drink recipes →
Spice up your meal with cinnamon clove refrigerator pickles or a sprinkle of easy homemade seasoning salt.
Start your day with something delicious, like fluffy and flavorful frosted no-knead cinnamon rolls or a slice of fragrant pumpkin spice banana bread.
See more breakfast recipes →