This Mediterranean spice rub for chicken is incredibly flavorful and couldn’t be easier to make. It’s a mix of aromatic spices and herbs commonly used in Mediterranean cuisine that will take boneless, skinless chicken breast from ordinary to gourmet!
What’s in the spice rub?
This spice rub is a blend of only 6 ingredients that work together amazingly well. Cumin, allspice and oregano make up the dominant flavors and are supported by black pepper, garlic and salt. Simply stir all ingredients together and your spice blend is ready to use.
What does Mediterranean spice rub taste like?
This Mediterranean spice rub has a fresh, earthy and lightly citrusy flavor.
How to use the spice rub:
This rub is excellent on boneless, skinless chicken breast. Simply rub it on the raw chicken breast, then grill on a grill or roast in a cast iron pan.
How to store it:
Store this spice rub in a jar in the kitchen cabinet. It will keep its flavor for at least 6 months.
More delicious seasonings for chicken:
- Homemade Seasoning Salt (sugar-free)5 Minutes
- Cajun Chicken Marinade (smoky and spicy)1 Hours 15 Minutes
- Sumac Dry Rub for Chicken5 Minutes
- Mexican Chicken Marinade1 Hours 15 Minutes
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a star rating or comment! Thanks!
Full Printable Recipe
Mediterranean Spice Rub for Chicken
- measuring spoons
- glass jar with lid
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ tablespoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together and store in a jar in the kitchen cabinet.
Nutrition Information (Estimated):
Nutrition values provided on this website are generated from a nutrition database and are estimates only. The accuracy of the nutrition information for any recipe on this website is not guaranteed. Nutrition values can vary quite a lot depending on which brands are used.
Leave a Comment