There is nothing better (or easier!) than a quick marinade to take a plain cut of meat from boring to spectacular. Here you'll find delicious marinade recipes that add incredible flavor, moisture and tenderness to meats and seafoods.
Many of the recipes were inspired by specific cuisines, such as this tikka masala yogurt chicken marinade that's full of flavor from aromatic Indian spices. This French chicken marinade is made with an aromatic herbs de provence blend.
If you’re in the mood for Mediterranean flavors, this easy Mediterranean marinade for chicken or this ras el hanout chicken marinade are wonderful.
There is also a great Mexican grilled chicken marinade that's perfect for anything from chicken tacos to fajitas.
And if you're craving a bit of spice, you'll love this smoked paprika cajun chicken marinade or this lemon basil shrimp marinade.
- Honey Chili Chicken Marinade (with Sriracha sauce)1 Hours 15 Minutes
- Mexican Chicken Marinade1 Hours 15 Minutes
- Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Marinade40 Minutes
- Creamy Jamaican Jerk Shrimp Pasta45 Minutes
- Ras el Hanout-Spiced Grilled Chicken Salad with Sumac Dressing2 Hours 25 Minutes
- Ginger Cilantro Soy Sauce-Marinated Asian-Style Chicken Wings1 Hours 45 Minutes
- Chicken Tikka Masala (Dutch Oven & Grill)10 Hours 40 Minutes
- Pineapple Jalapeno Chicken Marinade1 Hours 5 Minutes
- Herbs de Provence Chicken Marinade1 Hours 15 Minutes
- Cajun Chicken Marinade (smoky and spicy)1 Hours 15 Minutes
- Apricot Marinade for Pork Chops4 Hours 20 Minutes
- Apple Cider Chicken Marinade35 Minutes
- Apple Cider Pork Tenderloin Mustard Marinade6 Hours 30 Minutes
- Maple Mustard Marinade for Chicken1 Hours
- Spicy Basil Shrimp Marinade22 Minutes
- Grilled Curry Chicken Bites Appetizer with Mango Basil Sauce1 Hours 10 Minutes