Last Updated on
Mango and basil are a wonderful combination. I had never thought about putting the two together until a good friend of mine mentioned them to me the other day. The perfumy mango complements the basil perfectly in this simple salad.
For a quick dressing I mixed some olive oil, a little bit of balsamic vinegar and some sesame seeds. Sprinkle on some salt and pepper and you’ve got yourself a refreshing appetizer for a hot summer day.
More delicious salads:
- Mediterranean Chicken Salad
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Dolmas Salad with Roasted Cauliflower Rice
- Baked Goat Cheese Salad
- Chicken Salad
- Roasted Pepper and Corn Salad with Goat Cheese Dressing
- Sesame Salmon Salad
- Meatball Salad
Mango, Basil and Tomato Salad
For the salad:
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, deseeded and cut into bit-sized pieces
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup small basil leaves
For the dressing:
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar*
- salt and pepper
- Put all salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together and drizzle over the salad.
Made this recipe? It would be awesome if you could leave a rating. No need to type anything, just tap or click the stars in the recipe card and you’re done. Thanks!