Last Updated on
Make your kitchen smell like Christmas morning with this delicious homemade spiced granola flavored with cinnamon, clove, ginger and cardamom. Shredded coconut and maple syrup provide sweetness and panko breadcrumbs make this granola extra crispy.
This post was originally published on July 19, 2015.
How to make homemade spiced granola:
This recipe couldn’t be any easier, you simply add 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds, 3/4 cup rolled oats, 1/4 c panko breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut flakes to a bowl along with your fall spices (1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground clove, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom).
Mix in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and 1.5 tablespoons maple syrup.
Spread the mix out on a rimmed baking sheet and bake at 250 degrees F. for 1 hour.
The granola doesn’t stick to the baking sheet so cleanup is a breeze too!
More fall breakfast ideas:
Homemade Spiced Granola
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1.5 tablespoons maple syrup
- Heat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Mix pumpkin seeds, oats, panko, coconut, cinnamon, clove, ginger, and cardamom together in a bowl.
- Add the oil and the maple syrup and mix well.
- Spread the mix out on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Let cool.
Made this recipe? It would be awesome if you could leave a rating. No need to type anything, just tap or click the stars in the recipe card and you’re done. Thanks!
Want to save this recipe idea for later? Pin it: