Last Updated on
If you need to whip up a pretty, fall-flavored dessert fast, these hazelnut pumpkin spice trifles are a really good and absolutely foolproof option. Just simple layers of crumbled graham crackers with pumpkin spice and a little melted butter, some maple-flavored whipped cream, chopped hazelnuts and Nutella.
Happy Labor Day weekend! Time to kick off the pumpkin spice craze with these 10-minute hazelnut pumpkin spice trifles.
How to make hazelnut pumpkin spice trifles:
You start with the graham cracker layer and for that you simply mix together crumbled graham crackers, melted butter, pumpkin spice, a pinch of salt and finely chopped hazelnuts.
The chocolate hazelnut layer is pure Nutella, warmed up in the microwave for a few seconds so you can easily drizzle it.
The cream layer is whipped cream with sugar and maple extract.
Alternate the three layers in pretty glasses and you have yourself a beautiful and delicious fall dessert!
More delicious fall dessert recipes:
- Bruleed Chai-Spiced Pots de Creme
- Maple Hazelnut Custard
- Maple Mascarpone Cream
- Maple Pecan Bread Pudding
- Pumpkin Spice Ganache
- Pumpkin Spice Hazelnut Cookies
- S’mores Mousse Tart with Crystallized Ginger Meringue
- Pumpkin Spice Hazelnut Churros
- Spiced Eggnog
- Spiced Irish Coffee
- Stovetop Apple Crisp
Hazelnut Pumpkin Spice Trifles
For the graham cracker layer:
- 1/3 cup crumbled graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped hazelnuts
For the chocolate layer:
- hazelnut spread (such as Nutella), warmed up for a few seconds in the microwave
For the whipped cream layer:
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- Mix all the graham cracker layer ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Combine cream, sugar and maple extract and whip to stiff peaks.
- Layer graham crackers, hazelnut spread, then whipped cream into glasses. Go easy on the hazelnut spread, it quickly becomes overpowering, just drizzle a thin layer of it onto the Graham crackers.
Made this recipe? It would be awesome if you could leave a rating. No need to type anything, just tap or click the stars in the recipe card and you’re done. Thanks!
Want to save this recipe idea for later? Pin it: