This fresh dill dip with Greek yogurt is creamy, flavorful and absolutely delicious. Serve it with raw vegetables for a fantastic appetizer or snack.
Check out more delicious recipes that use fresh dill!
This dip has the perfect texture from thick and creamy Greek yogurt along with just a tiny bit of mayonnaise. It’s flavored with fresh dill, onion powder, garlic powder and salt. A surprise ingredient in this dip is a smidgeon of Dijon mustard. Dijon works really well with dill and yogurt and it rounds out the flavors very nicely in this dip.
- Fresh dill tastes best in this recipe and I don’t recommend substituting dried dill.
Why use Greek yogurt?
Greek yogurt is simply yogurt that has been strained to remove liquid. That means Greek yogurt has a much thicker texture than regular yogurt and that’s what gives this dip its creaminess.
How to make it:
It takes only a few minutes to make this dip. Just add all ingredients together into a bowl and whisk until smooth.
How to serve it:
Serve the dip with raw vegetables, like cauliflower, carrot, cherry tomatoes, broccoli and cucumber. You can serve it immediately after making it but it tastes best after about 2 hours in the fridge.
How to store it:
Store this dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
More delicious dips and sauces:
See all sauce recipes ->
Made this recipe? It would be awesome if you could leave a rating. Either tap or click the stars in the recipe card or leave a comment below. Thanks!
Full Printable Recipe
Dill Dip with Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt, more to taste
- 1 ½ teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill* (you need about 12 inches of dill sprigs with fully grown leaves for that)
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours to let the flavors come together.
- Season to taste with salt and serve with raw vegetables.