I’ve got a very simple recipe for you today, a pumpkin spice ganache that is great for s’mores or in your espresso or hot chocolate drink. All you need is bittersweet and milk chocolate, heavy cream and a bit of pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin Spice Ganache Recipe
by Nicole Branan
- 1.5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped*
- 1 ounce milk chocolate, finely chopped*
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Put chocolate and pumpkin pie spice into a heatproof bowl.
- Bring cream to a boil in a saucepan or in the microwave and pour over the chocolate/spice mix. Let it sit for a minute.
- Stir until you have a homogeneous mixture.
*Don’t use chocolate morsels; morsels have stabilizers in them that actually prevent them from melting.