- What kind of camera and lighting equipment do you use for your food photography?
Camera: I use a Nikon D600. You can find the current version of this camera through the following link: Nikon D610 DSLR Camera.
Lens: I use a 105mm f2.8 NIKKOR macro lens for the food photos on this site. You can find the current version of this lens through the following link (I use an older version that is no longer being sold): Nikon Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8 Lens.
Lighting: I light almost all my photos with one Hensel Integra Pro Plus 500 Monolight. On the rare occasion that I use natural light I will say so in the photography and styling notes.
- Can we license your photos for commercial or editorial use? Absolutely. To license an image please contact me at email@example.com.
- I see you are a stock photographer, can you tell me about that business? Yes, actually I’ve written a blog post about that topic. You can check it out here.
- Do you teach food photography workshops? No, not at the moment (too many things on my plate). I do have an eBook and video courses though, you can check them out here.
- What’s with that Amazon link in your sidebar? Glad you asked! I’m an Amazon associate, which means that anytime you click on the Amazon link in my sidebar and then buy something on Amazon (anything) I get a small commission. (The cost to you will be the same). Thank you so much for your support, I appreciate it! :)
Disclosure: Please note that the product links on this page are affiliate links and that I will get a commission if you purchase through those links (the cost to you will be the same). I will only ever list products that I have extensively used myself and that I can recommend highly.