To license this image please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re getting buried under homegrown zucchini here’s a quick and delicious side dish you can use them in. I adapted this herby and lemony recipe from Martha Stewart, used chives and mint as my herbs and just added some grilled sliced zucchini. It’s light, flavorful, really refreshing and, of course, very easy. Hope you like it! :)
- ¾ cup orzo pasta, uncooked
- ¼ cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- ½ - 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- a few drops olive oil
- Grill the zucchini slices.
- While the zucchini is on the grill cook the pasta, drain it and rinse briefly under cold water.
- Combine herbs, lemon juice and zucchini in a bowl and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil on.
- Serve immediately.