I’ve got a very simple recipe for you today, a pumpkin spice ganache that is great for s’mores or in your espresso or hot chocolate drink. All you need is bittersweet and milk chocolate, heavy cream and a bit of pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin Spice Ganache
Author: The Spice Train
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1½ ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 ounce milk chocolate, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Put chocolate and pumpkin pie spice into a heatproof bowl.
- Bring cream to a boil in a saucepan or in the microwave and pour over the chocolate/spice mix. Let it sit for a minute.
- Stir until you have a homogeneous mixture.